Cacay oil is a new “anti-aging” oil that is made from tree nuts up to twenty meters high, grows in the Amazon region of Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador and Peru; It is a dry oil, quickly absorbed and its nutty flavor fades quickly; Rich in vitamins E, F and retinol, which nourishes, softens and repairs damaged skin and hair. VITAMIN F moisturizes, regenerates, restructures, prevents dehydration of the skin and increases its elasticity; RETINOL (vitamin A), activates cellular renewal and collagen production, allows to increase the elasticity, firmness of the skin and attenuate skin blemishes and wrinkles. Additional contains twice as much linoleic acid as argan oil. Its content of retinol is three times higher than that of rosehip.
Cacay oil is indicated for ALL SKIN TYPES. It is advisable to use it at night.Data sheet
- Perfect for nourishing sensitive skin or with a tendency to granite due to its high content of ac. Linoleic
- Refines the skin and tightens the pores.
- Anti wrinkles.
- Brightens dark spots / age spots.
- Reduce scars and facial blemishes.
- Protects the skin against free radicals.
- Rapidly absorbed through the skin.
- Restores elasticity: excellent for mature skin.
- Illuminates the tone of the skin.
- Hair care.
- Nail care.