The coconut flour is obtained from a process of cold pressing of the coconut. Among all the flours is the one that contains a greater quantity of non-digestible fiber, which acts as a broom that sweeps the waste substances towards the intestine, facilitating the functioning of the digestive system.
The coconut fiber has an optimal balance between water retention and aeration capacity, avoiding the appearance of fungal diseases in the roots derived from excess water.
It is a good source of fiber and protein as well as being gluten-free, thus becoming a healthy alternative to cooking
- Improves the digestive process
- Aids in the absorption of vitamins and minerals
- Detoxifies the organism
- Keeps cholesterol at healthy levels
- Optimizes the functioning of the heart and the immune system
- Controls blood glucose levels